CashMax | Payday & Title Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a check advance?
- A check advance, which is sometimes called a payday loan, is a small, short-term loan that allows you to cover expenses until your next paycheck. These safe, convenient loans are typically used for unexpected expenses, such as medical bills or car repairs.
How does a check advance work?It’s simple, really. Visit one of our locations to apply. Once a CashMax lender approves your application and verifies your income, you’ll write a personal check for the amount borrowed plus a fee. We’ll then give you your short-term loan, in the form of cash. Repayment is due on your next payday.
What should I bring?Bring two forms of ID, checking account statement, a pay stub or other proof of income and personal check to your local CashMax.
How much can I borrow?The maximum amount you can borrow for a check advance in Alabama is $500.
Are these loans regulated?Yes. Check advance regulations vary from state to state, and CashMax adheres to every law, rule and regulation in Alabama. At CashMax, we’re dedicated to encouraging safe and responsible lending. Our involvement with the Community Financial Services Association, an organization established to promote laws and regulations protecting consumers, is one of the ways we’re doing just that.
How do I qualify?Qualifying for a check advance, or payday loan, is easy if you have a job with steady income. Visit one of our CashMax locations to apply today.
How often can I apply for a check advance?You may apply as often as you like, but our customers may not have outstanding cash advance loans of more than $500. Before lending, CashMax lenders check a database to ensure that borrowers don’t have outstanding loans at other stores.
- What is a title loan?
- A title loan is a type of short-term loan that allows vehicles to serve as collateral for a loan. These loans can be an excellent alternative to selling your vehicle when you’re struggling to make ends meet. Alabama title loans are regulated under the Alabama Pawn Shop Act. CashMax has title loans from $50.00 to $15,000.00 with very competitive interest rates and repayment plans.
How does the title loan process work?It’s easy. Simply visit a CashMax location to apply. Once you present a lien-free car title, one of our lenders will inspect your vehicle to determine its market value, which will be used to establish the loan amount. You will then receive your funds and continue driving your car. After repaying the loan, your title will be returned to you immediately.
How much can I borrow?Up to to $15,000.00 at very competitive interest rates and repayment plans.
What if I have bad credit or no credit?No problem. CashMax title loans are based on the value of your vehicle, not your credit score. All you need is a lien-free title, which simply means that you own your car outright with no outstanding loans.
What should I bring?Bring two forms of ID, your vehicle, a lien-free title and proof of residence to your local CashMax.
What happens if I cannot repay my title loan?If a customer cannot repay the loan, a title lender can legally repossess a vehicle when it is in default. However, only 2 to 3 percent of vehicles are repossessed and sold because of a loan default. Our goal is to always help you find the easiest way to repay your loan.
- What is a jewelry loan, and how does it work?
- A jewelry loan is a form of short-term lending that can be an excellent alternative to selling your jewelry. Just bring in your jewelry pieces to have them appraised and begin the lending process.
Gold & Silver Buying
- What kind of gold does CashMax purchase?
- CashMax pays top dollar for any kind of gold jewelry, other forms of gold or other precious metals and stones such as silver, platinum and diamonds. These can range from family heirlooms to old broken chains and rings.
How does the process work?Simply bring in your items to your local CashMax for a free, no-obligation appraisal of your gold. We’ll pay cash that same day, guaranteed.
- What kind of checks does CashMax cash?
- Payroll, tax refunds, government checks, insurance, money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, checks payable to a company and student loan checks are just a few of the types of checks we cash. Give us a call or drop by to see if we accept your type of check.
What do I need to bring?Just bring a form of photo ID and your check to your local CashMax to get the cash you need today.
With SEVERAL LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU – COME VISIT US SOON!
(Click on any Icon Above to Visit out Social Networks!)
Don’t Forget to Sign up for Our Newsletter on the Right Sidebar – Enter your E-mail address, sole the simple “CAPTCHA CODE” and then check your e-mail to confirm your subscription – then you can stay connected with all of our items for sales, great deals, contests, give-aways, and more!